The Ghana Chamber of Mines has opened nominations for the 6th Ghana Mining Industry Awards with effect from Tuesday, 11 August.
A circular from the Chamber reads ”We are pleased to announce that nominations are OPEN for the 6th edition of the Ghana Mining Industry Awards (GMIA).
It says the The 6th GMIA will celebrate and honour achievement in responsible mining.
Below are the categories of this year’s award:
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Mining Personality of the Year
- Female Mining Professional of the Year
- Best Performer in Innovation
- Corporate Social Investment Project of the Year
- Financial Deal of the Year
- Best Performer in Contract Mining
- Best Performer in Local Manufacturing of Mine Inputs
- Best Performer in Mine Supplies & Services
- Best Mining Reporter
Send all entries to email@example.com or